BIGGER. BRIGHTER. BETTER.
In addition to greatly expanded control features, the Quantum II output is nearly twice that of the original Quantum. The new Quantum II features our 4th generation LED technology, improving the overall spectrum beyond the exceptional color quality of its predecessor.
Beyond the extraordinary white spectrum, Quantum II has full RGB capabilities, and can record, playback and offload an infinite number of lighting effects.
A full complement of remote control protocols are supported including wired DMX/RDM, LumenRadio, and networking protocols including sACN and ArtNet.
- Output: Up to 100,000 Lumens
- TM-30: Rf = 96+, Rg = 99+
- Variable white/color blending: 2,000K – 10,000K
- Supports Full RGB with +/- Green adjust
- Local control via HD touchscreen
- Remote control connections: DMX/RDM, LumenRadio,
- sACN/ARTNet via Ethernet and Wifi
- DMX Bridge output converts any control input to DMX out
- User-selectable LUTs: UCS, REC.709, ACES, legacy CineoColor
- Flicker-free operation to 10,000fps
- Input Power: 110-240VAC, 1,500 watts max. via locking True1 connector
- Integrated power supply
- Fixture Size: 48” x 48” x 6” (1.2m x 1.2m x 14cm)
- Weight (incl. yoke, pin): 83.5 lbs (37.9 kg.)
- Weatherproof: Rated IP23 for outdoor use
- Mounting options: Pipe mount, cable hang mount, yoke with junior pin
- Removable polycarbonate diffuser
- Includes locking rail for 4×4 gel frame
- Dynamic active cooling: No fans
- Environmental temperature range: +50oC – +40o C
- Max. temperature rise: +45o C
IES TM-30 is a new system of several related measures and graphics that can be used together to effectively evaluate and communicate how a light will affect the color appearance of objects.
The three highest-level components of the system are the Fidelity Index (Rf ), Gamut Index (Rg) and Color Vector graphic, shown here. Several sub-indices are also included for a more detailed perspective on color rendering.